Eye care during the Covid-19 era
Eye care at Clifton Park during the pandemic
Clifton Park has now re-opened for all routine eye care. We are minimising the risk of infection by:
- Pre-screening patients to reduce the risk that those who attend clinic may be infected.
- Ensuring that staff are pre-screened before coming to work.
- Minimising the number of people in clinic. There will usually only be four people present at any time (the patient, the doctor, the receptionist and the technician).
- We aim to give longer appointments to each patient to reduce the chance that appointments will be late.
- We ask patients to remain in their car until their appointment time to avoid the need to sit in our waiting room.
- Staff will use Personal Protective Equipment (PPE), and patients will be provided with a face mask.
Contacting Clifton Park
Our office is now fully staffed and can be contacted by phone, email or contact form.